Pixie Cuts with Bangs for Short Hair Inspiration
A pixie cut with bangs is perfect for those who want a fresh look. Whether your hair is straight or not, this haircut can help you make the change you’ve always wanted.
1. Curly Tapered Pixie. If your hair is very thick you can play with volume and give your haircut a nice hipster air. With curly hair this look is even better.
2. Pixie Cut with Long Bangs. Bangs are the real deal if you try to mask a square face. Why not do it with style by choosing a ginger red color? It is almost a bob!
3. Pixie with Straight Bangs. If you are not among the lucky ones who have voluminous hair, a pixie can mask such an issue. Just choose the right shape.
4. Choppy Combover Pixie. If you have perfect face features, why hide them? Get a more luminous appearance with a feminine short pixie.
5. Layered Pixie Cut with Bangs. Layers and highlights can create marvelous effects when mixed. Get a very fresh look with a pixie and straight across bangs like these.
6. Pixie with Angled Bangs. Emphasize your thick hair with an undercut pixie and some highlights to make your hairstyle look cool and trendy.
7. Layered Short Bangs. Who says that if you cut your hair short, you won’t be feminine? This picture is the perfect example of “they were wrong”.
8. Undercut Pixie with Long Bangs. For a more spectacular effect, create a design on one side and sweep your long hair to the other side. Looks so impressive!
9. Choppy Pixie. A short choppy haircut like this is easy to style and wear. Tousle your hair a little bit, and you’re ready to go!
10. Stylish Pixie. Wear your pixie with style! Choose a color that makes your face look more luminous, and the result will be breath-taking.